- Xinjiang Syllabus: Key readings and resources on the repression of Uyghurs and other non-Han indigenous peoples
- Nury Turkel, May 2022, No Escape: The True Story of China’s Genocide of the Uyghurs. Hanover Square Press.
- Gulbahar Haitiwaji and Rozenn Morgat (Translated by: Edward Gauvin), Feb 2022, How I Survived a Chinese “Reeducation” Camp: A Uyghur Woman’s Story. Seven Stories Press.
- Jewher Ilham (Author), Adam Braver (Editor), Jan 2022, Because I Have To: The Path to Survival, The Uyghur Struggle (Broken Silence Series). University of New Orleans Press.
- Geoffrey Cain, Jun 2021, The Perfect Police State: An Undercover Odyssey into China’s Terrifying Surveillance Dystopia of the Future. PublicAffairs.
- Sayragul Sauytbay and Alexandra Cavelius (Translated by: Caroline Waight), Jun 2021, The Chief Witness: Escape from China’s Modern-Day Concentration Camps. Scribe US.
- Abdulhakim Idris, Dec 2020, Menace: China’s Colonization of the Islamic World & Uyghur Genocide (1st edition). Center for Uyghur Studies.